Prism is used to put optical system into a more narrow
spaceand change direction of the image, or combine, separate
the light guarantees the best quality to ensure accurate angle.
- 0.5 arc sec resolution measurements can assure the angle.
- Optical Bonding to withstand the High Power enables to manufacture the Cube.
- Optical Bonding is possible without absorbing to the UV Range.
- The confidence in measuring squareness and parallelism is assured by the latest measurement equipment.
- Various types of prisms and long size of precision prism are produced.
- The edge can be processed without chamfer.
- High performance prism [10mm~200mm Size ]
– Surface p-v : 1/20λ at 632nm
– Parallelism: < 1arc sec
– Scratch & Dig : <0.001um
– Sapphire , Fused Silica, Zerodur, Optics Material
- Large Size Windows
– Max 2000mmx1800mm
– Surface Flatness : < 20um
- PBS Prism : guarantees the best data with PBS coating to fit customer’s needs.
- NPBS Prism : guarantees the best data with NPBS coating to fit customer’s needs.
- Right angle Prism : is used to change the optical path to 90 degrees and angle tolerances can be produced in seconds
- Optical Contacted Prism: guarantees high quality in cube type with no loss of energy through the pure glass bonding without using adhesive.
- X-Cube Prism: bonds 2 Right Angle Prisms, so it is suitable for separating the polarization and the intensity of radiation
- DLC Coated Windows
- Dove Prism: suitable for 180° image rotating and using retroreflective replacements
<Optical Contacted Prism>
<Right angle Prism>
<X-Cube Prism_High EnergyPolarizing Beam Splitter>